Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Interesting recipe given to me by a neighbor when I was 10 yrs. old and just beginning to cook. Our neighbor was Jewish and I'm not sure if this recipe was to celebrate any of their religious holidays?
- 1⁄2 lb noodles, cooked
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 lb large curd cottage cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄4 lb cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream, room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- cinnamon-sugar mixture
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Generously grease an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all the above ingredients together; mix well.
- Spread in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes.
This is also known as noodle kugle. I love it. It is one of my favorites.
I found this pudding, extremely discusting. It was way to rich for my taste buds, and it's texture was not one to my liking. Yuck!