Recipe by Sonya01
I went looking for some recipes using 2 minute noodles after I tried PeterJ'S 2-Minute Noodles for Two With Ham & Cheese. Gave me inspiration to find some more. Here is one I found in a magazine. You could add grated veggies into this one as well if you feel like it. Carrots and zucchinis would be nice.
- 85 g two minute curry noodles
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 slices middle rashers bacon, rind removed, chopped
- cooking spray
- plum sauce, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 1 1/2 cups of water to the boil in a saucepan. Break the noodles into quarters and drop into saucepan.
- Cook for 2 minutes and drain. Reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking water.
- Sift flour, curry powder and flavor sachet from the noodle packet into a mixing bowl. Add onion, eggs, bacon, noodles and reserve liquid; mix well to combine.
- Lightly spray a frying pan with cooking spray. Preheat over a moderate heat. add a slightly mounded 1/2 cup of the mixture for each patty; cook for 3-4 minutes or until bottom is golden. Turn; cook for 3-4 minutes more or until cooked through and golden. Serve patties with the plum sauce.