- 2 cups cooked egg noodles
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1⁄2 cup ham, diced (about 3 slices)
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup corn (I used frozen corn that I defrosted first)
- 1⁄3 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Place all the ingredients (except for the olive oil) in a bowl and stir to combine.
- 2. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
- 3. Pour about 1/4 cup of the noodle mixture per pancake in the pan and cook for 3 minutes (you can pour as many pancakes at once as fit comfortably in your pan).
- 4. Flip the pancakes and cook an additional 3 minutes. Continue making the pancakes with the remaining mixture.