1/1 Photo of Noodle Pan Pizza
It is a great variation to your regular ol' standard pizza. Recipe is from "Family Circle", Woman's Day", or "Woman's World" magazine, 2005.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (340.19 g) hot Italian sausage, castings removed, cut into links (approximately 6 oz.)
- 1 bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 medium onion, cut in thin strips
- 3 (255.14 g) package beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 4.92 ml oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 236.59 ml marinara sauce
- 113.39 g mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Sauté sausage in a large skillet, breaking up clumps as it cooks. Add pepper and onion; sauté until sausage, pepper and onion are cooked. Remove to a bowl.
- 2Cook noodles as packages directs. Drain, then stir in 1 seasoning packet (save remaining 2 packets for another use.)
- 3Heat oil in same skillet over medium heat. Spread noodles evenly in skillet. Pour eggs over noodles. Cover and cook until eggs just begin to set.
- 4Spread with marinara sauce, leaving a 1-inch border of noodles around edges. Top with sausage mixture and cheese.
- 5Cover and cook over medium-low heat to melt cheese. Serves 6.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Noodle Pan Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.0
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 121.4 mg
- Sodium 1584.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 23.8 g