Recipe by delnz99
I created this for my kids. It's very quick to make and they love it. You can use any flavoured 2 minute noodles although I have only ever used chicken. The cheese can be optional, I have made this without cheese. My husband loves to add mushrooms, tomatoes & onions to this for himself but the kids don't like that. I make this often on those nights when I don't have much time & I usually serve it with sausages & hash browns or salad.
Top Review by Jen T
Made this for an easy Saturday night meal to have with sauted mushrooms & tomatoes. Made as listed except for cooking top in oven instead of flipping. I will be taking this recipe away on holiday to impress my relatives LOL :) A real keeper for me :)
- 1 (85 g) packet Maggi 2-minute noodles (cooked using instructions on the packet)
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, grated
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly beat eggs. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Drain cooked noodles & add to eggs. Mix with a fork.
- Add cheese & mix with fork.
- Heat frying pan & add a little butter. (you can use spray oil if you like).
- Pour in egg & noodle mixture ensuring the noodles are spread evenly within the mixture.
- Cook until both sides are slightly browned (I flip it with a spatula).