Recipe by Linda
This is posted in response to a request on the board. It is supposed to be something like the Lipton Noodles and Sauce. I just guessed on the serving amount. I haven't tried it yet.
Top Review by LUVMY2BOYS
This was a great mix! I used parmesan cheese, and next time will use onion powder (half the amount as the onion flakes) as it was kinda of "crunchy." I made a small portion just to try out-added a little cornstarch to thicken it up. I added a little seasoning salt & plan on mixing in 3 oz tuna & serving it over some whole wheat pasta for a full meal. Thank you for sharing!
- 1 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons grated romano cheese
- 1⁄4 cup dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ingredients and store in a sealed container or a Ziploc bag.
- It will keep for two or more months in the fridge (mark the date on the container or bag to keep track).
- This recipe doubles and triples well.
- To use: combine 1/4 cup mix with 2 Tbsp.
- melted butter and 1/4 cup fluid milk.
- Toss with 8 ounces of cooked pasta.