Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
In response to a request, Noodle Kugel, Onion-Mushroom
Make and share this Noodle Kugel, Onion-Mushroom recipe from Food.com.
- Cook noodles uncovered about 4 minutes or until nearly tender, but firmer than al dente; drain, rinse with cold water and drain well; transfer to large bowl.
- Heat 4 tablespoons oil in large skillet.
- Add onions and sauté over medium low heat about 12 minutes or until very tender.
- Add mushrooms, seasonings and 1 teaspoon paprika; sauté about 12 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and onions are browned; if liquid remains in pan, cook over high heat, stirring, a few minutes until it evaporates; cool slightly.
- Add eggs to noodles and mix well.
- Stir in mushroom mixture; taste and adjust seasoning.
- Oil a 2-quart baking dish and add noodle mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining tablespoon oil, then dust with remaining paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 1 hour or until set.
- Serve from the baking dish.
Sorry. I accident. reviewed the wrong recipe! I meant to review your Lemon Stirfry Sauce.
a bit bland but easy
It came out perfectly and smelled nice. But we thought it was very bland. I am glad I made it and will probably experiment with spices next time. Thanks for posting.