Recipe by dojemi
Another delicious version of Noodle Pudding. Servings are approximate.....depends entirely on the 'size' of the pieces you decide to cut. I find that 24 servings gives a good size serving. Prep time includes cooking the noodles.
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 3⁄8 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (6 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup white raisins
- 8 ounces large-curd cottage cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cremora non-dairy coffee creamer
- 2 1⁄2 cups corn flakes
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil noodles (about 5 minutes).
- In large bowl cream eggs, sugar, vanilla, salt and margarine.
- Add raisins and drained fruits.
- Add cottage cheese, sour cream and Cremora.
- Add noodles, fold in gently.
- Pour into a 12 x 14 buttered baking dish, or aproximate.
- Mix cinnamon, sugar and corn flakes in a plastic bag.
- Crush by hand.
- Pour evenly on top of kugel.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350°F Cut into serving pieces when cooled.