Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Found in an old taste of home magazine...looks yummy!
- 1 (1 lb) package egg noodles
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 9 whole cinnamon graham crackers, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain. Toss with butter, set aside.
- In lg mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, sour cream, and cottage cheese until blended. Mix in the noodles.
- Pour into 13x9 baking dish, sprinkle cracker crumbs (mixed with butter) over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees of 50-55 minutes Let stand for 10 minutes.