Recipe by helowy
This is my favorite sweet noodle pudding. I usually serve it on Rosh Hashanah. I use the pre-crushed corn flake crumbs you find in a box at the grocery, though of course you could crush your own.
Top Review by Shawna Landers
Yummy,this was pure love on my tongue..I know it is a little more of a winter comfort but sometimes you just gotta have it! This is a very tasty and easy dish. I think that my kids would be able to make this with no problem and probably will in the future. Thanks for a great recipe. Made for ZWT3
- 12 ounces wide egg noodles
- 3 -6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3⁄4 cup sugar, divided
- 2 1⁄2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup apricot nectar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles as directed on package. Put 1 to 4 tablespoons of butter through the hot noodles, or to taste. Put noodles in greased 9x13" pan.
- Beat cream cheese, eggs, and 1/2 cup sugar together. Add milk and juice and mix well. Pour over noodles.
- Mix cornflake crumbs, remaining 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter and work through the cornflake mixture.
- Sprinkle cornflake crumb mixture over top of noodles.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 45 minutes.