Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
From the Young Times! I dont know how this tastes because I haven't tried it, but, it did seem very interesting to me when I read kebabs made out of noodles! I was impressed. This recipe was submitted by Abdul Samad from Pakistan. The yield is a wild guess.
- 1 package maggi noodles, any flavour
- 2 eggs
- 1 piece of boiled chicken
- green chili, to taste
- 3 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the noodles in a pan as per the instructions given on the packet without adding the flavour sachet with the noodles.
- Drain out the water.
- Allow the noodles to cool.
- Break the eggs in a bowl and beat one at a time.
- Separate the meat from the chicken piece.
- Chop the meat into small pieces and put in the bowl.
- Chop the green chillies and add to the bowl.
- Add the contents of the flavour sachet and the noodles to the mixture and mix well.
- Remove the noodles and shape small amounts of it into kebabs.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the kebabs on a low flame till golden brown.
- Place the fried kebabs on a plate covered with tissue paper.
- Drain excess oil.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup!