Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Got this recipe from a friend. Ran out of ideas for a potluck dish and this one was a winner. Was hoping to bring leftovers home for my lunch the next day but no such luck it was gone in a minute.One nice thing about this recipe is you can adjust the amount of egg noodles to your liking.
- Saute in butter 1 large onion, diced, until transparent.
- Add: ground beef and cook until done. Season the meat with salt & pepper to taste.
- Cook: the noodles, just until limp, not fully cooked.
- Drain fat from meat mixture.
- Drain water from noodles.
- Put meat and noodle into a large roaster.
- Add the tomato juice, cream style corn, chicken noodle soup and the sugar.
- Bake in oven at 325 for about 1 hour. Watch it so it doesn't cook too much. Stir it from time to time while it is baking.