Recipe by TigerJo~
A great blend of feta, Muenster and pasta. Some may find it too mild, but we find the cheeses give it a subtle richness.
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces muenster cheese, shredded
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- kosher salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375F; cook noodles according to package directions; drain well. Return to the (still hot) pot in which they were cooked, and toss gently but thoroughly with 2T butter.
- Place eggs in medium bowl, beat slightly. Add cheeses and salt (if desired) and blend well. Divide in two equal parts; mix parsley into one half.
- Place 1/2 the noodles in a buttered 9x9x2" baking pan. Spread evenly with 1/2 the cheese& parsley mixture; cover with remaining noodles, sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture (without parsley) over the top. Dot with remaining 2T butter.
- Bake 45 minutes or until browned; may be served hot or cold.