Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have had this recipe for years and do not remember where I got it. It is very tasty.
- 2 cups tiny pretzels
- 1 cup puff corn flakes cereal
- 3 ounces chow mein noodles
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup butter (melted)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large bowl;mix pretzels, noodles and corn cereal.
- In another bowl combine melted butter, worcestershire sauce, onion salt and garlic powder, mix well.
- Then pour over the pretzel mixture.
- Stir cereal/pretzel mixture to evenly coat.
- Spread evenly in 9x13 baking pan.
- Heat oven to 350, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool and pack in 1 cup portions or place in airtight bowl.