Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is so easy to make, and it doesn't cost much.
- 453.59 g noodles (elbows, rotelle, broad or any other kind you like)
- 2 (595.33 g) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 850.48 g milk (to mix with the soup, if needed add more milk)
- 453.59 g frozen vegetables (any mix you like)
- 453.59 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 453.59 g ham, chopped
- 340.19 g sausage
- 29.58 ml parsley, chopped
- Boil the noodles according to directions on the package.
- Boil the vegetables according to directions on the package.
- Mix the soup with the milk.
- Add the vegatables.
- Brown the sausage.
- Add the sausage to the soupmix.
- Add half the ham and half the cheese to the soupmix.
- Grease a casserole dish that is big enough to accomodate the noodles and the soupmix.
- Add the soupmix to the noodles. Mix well.
- Pour the noodles in the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese and the rest of the ham on top.
- Put in pre-heated 350 degrees oven.
- Bake until the dish is nice and bubbly.
- Garnish with the parsley.