Chef #171286's Note:
This is so easy to make, and it doesn't cost much.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb noodles (elbows, rotelle, broad or any other kind you like)
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 30 ounces milk (to mix with the soup, if needed add more milk)
- 1 lb frozen vegetables (any mix you like)
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 lb ham, chopped
- 3/4 lb sausage
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1Boil the noodles according to directions on the package.
- 2Boil the vegetables according to directions on the package.
- 3Mix the soup with the milk.
- 4Add the vegatables.
- 5Brown the sausage.
- 6Add the sausage to the soupmix.
- 7Add half the ham and half the cheese to the soupmix.
- 8Grease a casserole dish that is big enough to accomodate the noodles and the soupmix.
- 9Add the soupmix to the noodles. Mix well.
- 10Pour the noodles in the casserole dish.
- 11Sprinkle the rest of the cheese and the rest of the ham on top.
- 12Put in pre-heated 350 degrees oven.
- 13Bake until the dish is nice and bubbly.
- 14Garnish with the parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (612 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1119.9
- Calories from Fat 547
- Total Fat 60.8 g
- Saturated Fat 28.7 g
- Cholesterol 236.7 mg
- Sodium 2899.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 62.4 g