Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Just a simple way to use up the leftover turkey. I keep a bag of diced cooked chicken in the freezer to make this.
- 10 ounces noodles (cooked)
- 2 cups cooked turkey (leftovers)
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can celery soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup white wine or 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 4 1⁄2 ounces black olives
- 1 lb cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Mix everything but cheese together.
- Spread in a casserole dish.
- Spread cheese over and bake 350' 25 minutes.