Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
First had this with chicken then with salmon. It's good as a sidedish but also as a salad on its own. Can't remember where I found it.
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 lb Chinese egg noodles
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 3⁄4 lb broccoli, cut into florets
- Mix oil, soya sauce and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl and set aside.
- Cook noodles until al dente.
- Drain thoroughly.
- Stir in scallions.
- Cook (or steam) broccoli 4-5 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
- Drain and toss with noodles and sauce.
This was a great dish....with many possibilities. My son loved it. I would like to spice it up a bit but that's me :) .Thanks Chef Dudo!!!! Made for PAC spring '09