Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Another dairy savory kugel. Clipped from a community cookbook submitted by Mrs. Clegg. I hope to try this soon and may use egg noodles instead of the green spinach variety.
- 1⁄2 lb spinach noodles
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups cottage cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- pepper, to taste
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook and drain noodles.
- Place hot noodles in a Pyrex baking dish or other oven safe casserole.
- Add garlic and onion then add everything else except the Parmesan cheese and blend well with a fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
- bake for another 15 minutes.