Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From WIne Bar Food
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lbs broccoli rabe, cut into 1 inch peices
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecorino romano cheese
- 1⁄2 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground allspice
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Heat oil in ovenproof pot over low heat.
- Add broccoli rabe and raise the heat to medium.
- Cook, stirring occasionaly, until broccoli rabe begins to wilt, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add cheese, bread crumbs and allspice.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir well to combine.
- Transfer pot to oven and bake until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.