1/2 Photos of Nonna Conti's Marinara
From the back of the book: "Last Bite - A novel of Culinary Romance" By Nancy Verde Barr, Julia Childs' executive chef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil over medium-low heat in a nonreactive saucepan or skillet.
- 2Put the garlic in the pan, taking care not to let it brown, and cook until the garlic is soft.
- 3Stir in paprika or hot pepper flakes and cook for 15 seconds then pour in the tomatoes with their juices.
- 4Bring the sauce to a boil, reduce the heat so it bubbles in a few places, season with salt and basil and let it simmer about 20 minutes until slightly thickened.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nonna Conti's Marinara
Serving Size: 1 (853 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.0
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 28.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: