Recipe by Noni Suzanne
This is so easy to make, and never a slice left behind...very rich. If you love cheesecake, you will love this.
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 egg whites, beaten stifly
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- graham cracker crust, made according to box directions
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the graham cracker crust according to box directions and press into the bottom of a spring form pan, and up the sides as well as you can.
- Put the crust in the freezer while preparing the cheesecake.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth, add sugar and vanilla; mix well.
- Fold in stifly beaten egg whites.
- Pour into prepared spring form pan and bake at 325 for approx 25-30 minutes.
- Blend together 2 T sugar, 1 pt sour cream and 1/2 t vanilla.
- After removing cheesecake from the oven, cover with the sour cream mixture and return to the oven for another 5 minutes.
- After removing from oven, let cheesecake cool for about 30 minutes, then put in the refrigerator until ready to serve. (Don't remove the springform pan until you are ready to serve).