Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
This recipe makes a very nice cheesecake, with NO guilt !
Top Review by LutherTanner
This was THE most AWFUL 'sweet thing' I have ever had! TERRIBLE!!!! It basically tasted like diluted sour cream. I have had only one other plain cheesecake other than this and I can tell you, I am SO disappointed with this one.
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 8 ounces nonfat sour cream
- 8 ounces fat-free cool whip or 8 ounces Cool Whip Lite
- 3 teaspoons Equal sugar substitute (sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend together cream cheese, sour cream, equal and vanilla, then add cool whip and blend well.
- Pour into 2 graham crusts not deep dish ones.
- Spread on your favorite topping and chill for a few hours.
- Topping suggestion: Peaches, strawberries, blueberries, cherries, what ever you like.