Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
A very easy recipe for those watching the fat. This is a nonfat recipe that you just may like to try 8)
- 3⁄4 cup unbleached flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2⁄3 cup pureed fresh peach
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons fat free egg substitute
- 2 cups sliced fresh peaches (approx 3 medium)
- 1⁄4 cup dark raisin
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flours, sugar, baking soda, and nutmeg; mix well.
- Stir in pureed peaches, vanilla extract, and egg substitute; combine well, and then add in the peaches and raisins.
- Evenly pour batter into pan. Bake about 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool cake for at least 20 minutes.
- Cut into squares.