Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have made this several times--my sister and mother always insist! It is so easy, NONFAT and sweet! Definitely sweet! 8)
- 8 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- Pam cooking spray
- Spray an 8-inch square pan.
- Slowly add in sugar to softened cream cheese.
- Mix, combining well.
- Blend in the salt and vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture into greased pan.
- Refrigerate overnight--or about 5 hours.
- You may cut into bars/cubes, OR use a interesting shaped cookie cutter!
Very easy! I was worried that it would end up not being the consistancy of fudge, but it set up nicely. It is rather sweet (more like a big glob of sugar), but I am a sugar freak so I loved it! I definitely wouldn't make it too often though, it's hardly healthy with all the calories.