Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
A simple, nonfat sweet recipe! Great for kids 8)
Top Review by dommyval
I appreciate the help EdsWife4Life, but I think there needs to be a lot more detail in this recipe. I also made 2 attempts like KC and still managed to have the same results. Would love to figure out exactly what I'm doing wrong here so I can get the satisfactory results!
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt brown sugar, until caramelized.
- Slowy add in water and continue cooking.
- Stir constantly. You don't want it to stick!
- Stir, cooking until the soft ball stage, or 240°F.
- Next, slowly pour brown sugar mix into stifly beaten egg white.
- Beat continuously.
- Add in vanilla extract, beating until mix is thick enough to drop.
- When ready, drop with small spoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Let cool well before eating!