Recipe by Bergy
This is a delicious hot drink good for breakfast or anytime - there is no caffeine. The mix will last for weeks in the fridge.
Top Review by UmmBinat
Get's better by the sip. I love that this uses honey and not sugar. I followed the ingredients list exactly except for the optional whipped cream. I used an organic local unpasturised honey, Nido milk powder, I don't know if that is instant or not?? plus the rest. I added just water to the mix and it was fine. I think DD (toddler) will like this. I will make some for her tomorrow insha Allah.
- 3⁄4 cup hot water
- 1⁄2 cup carob powder
- 1 cup powdered milk (non instant)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- whipped cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a blender combine all the ingredients (except whipped cream).
- Run until smooth, scrapping down the sides.
- Blend until well mixed and smooth.
- Cover and store in the fridge.
- To make the hot drink: Put 3 tbsps of the mixture in a cup and add 1 cup hot water or milk, stir well.
- Top with whipped cream if you wish.