Recipe by eml41193
this sandwich is a great and filling lunch. i normally hate cucumbers but they tasted good in this sandwich! prep time is an estimate, it includes the time it took me to chop the veggies. enjoy!
- 2 slices bread (i like wheat)
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- 5 slices cucumbers
- 5 slices tomatoes
- 1⁄4 avocado, sliced
- 1 -2 slice turkey
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 1 tablespoon of hummus on each slice of bread.
- Put the sliced turkey followed by the sliced cheese on one piece of bread.
- Arrange the tomatoe, cucumber, and avocado however you like on top of the cheese.
- Top with the other slice of bread.
- Cut into halves and enjoy!