1/4 Photos of Non-traditional Tiramisu
4 hrs 30 mins
While I love traditional Tiramisu, this one is great when you don't have access to some of the more traditional ingredients. It originally came from the local newspaper. Cooking time is cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and 1/4 cup of the coffee in a medium sized bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, until mixture is creamy.
- 2Stir in the whipped topping, reserving 1/2 cup of topping for a garnish if desired (if not, add it all to the cream cheese).
- 3Place 24 vanilla wafers on the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan, cutting some wafers to cover the bottom of the pan as much as possible.
- 4Brush or drizzle the wafers with some of the remaining 1/4 cup of coffee.
- 5Spread half of the cream cheese mixture over the wafers and repeat layers, brushing wafers with coffee and ending with cream cheese mixture.
- 6Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with cocoa powder and optional reserved whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Non-traditional Tiramisu
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.1
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 41.6 mg
- Sodium 202.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 3.6 g