Recipe by Missi "cook"
I am not exactly sure what Thai food tastes like…but after reading recipes I think spicy. So if you want spicy look somewhere else. This is a mild and delicious chicken that keeps you craving for more. I would suggest doubling the sauce, but not the chicken because it is sooooooo good :) Reading through some chicken recipes I came up with this recipe. I got the main idea from one recipe in the Betty Crocker cookbook. But I only used half of it…so enjoy!
Top Review by wholelottagall
I thought this came out great! I used the regular coconut milk and it wasn't too sweet at all. Great ingredients made for a tender, delicious chicken entree that I will make again!
- 4 chicken breasts, cubed
- 250 ml can coconut milk
- 14.79 ml soya sauce
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 1 sprig rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté the chicken in oil of your choice on medium heat until the pink is gone.
- Put the chicken onto a plate with paper towel over it to drain the oil off the chicken. Wash the pan.
- Put the chicken back in the clean pan on medium low heat and add coconut milk.
- Stir in the soya sauce, brown sugar, and salt. Taste and add more as necessary.
- Take the leaves off the sprig, chop and add to chicken.
- Stir every so often and just allow to heat to desired temperature. (Best warm).
- Serve with rice and “Rosemary Vegetable Kabobs”.