1/2 Photos of Non-Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken
Missi cook's Note:
I am not exactly sure what Thai food tastes like…but after reading recipes I think spicy. So if you want spicy look somewhere else. This is a mild and delicious chicken that keeps you craving for more. I would suggest doubling the sauce, but not the chicken because it is sooooooo good :) Reading through some chicken recipes I came up with this recipe. I got the main idea from one recipe in the Betty Crocker cookbook. But I only used half of it…so enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté the chicken in oil of your choice on medium heat until the pink is gone.
- 2Put the chicken onto a plate with paper towel over it to drain the oil off the chicken. Wash the pan.
- 3Put the chicken back in the clean pan on medium low heat and add coconut milk.
- 4Stir in the soya sauce, brown sugar, and salt. Taste and add more as necessary.
- 5Take the leaves off the sprig, chop and add to chicken.
- 6Stir every so often and just allow to heat to desired temperature. (Best warm).
- 7Serve with rice and “Rosemary Vegetable Kabobs”.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Non-Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.3
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 74.2 mg
- Sodium 283.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 25.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: