12 hrs 5 mins
These mock ice cream sandwiches taste almost like the real thing and for very little calories and no fat. Try different flavors and colors by adding extracts or mixing in some fat-free instant pudding. My favorites is mint extract and vanilla pudding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 count fat free chocolate graham crackers
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free
- 1/4 teaspoon flavored extract
- 1Let fat-free Cool Whip unfreeze.
- 2Mix any flavored extract, pudding mixes, or food dye into Cool Whip, if desired.
- 3Spoon Cool Whip onto a chocolate graham cracker, about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- 4Top with another graham cracker and wrap in plastic wrap.
- 5Place into freezer over night.
- 6Note--the longer it waits the softer the crackers will become, which is a good thing, it will taste more like a real ice cream sandwich.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Non-Fat Ice Cream Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free chocolate graham crackers
Cool Whip Free