Alot less fat and delicious too. Cook time is boiling of the eggs, Prep includes cool down time for the eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, halved and cooled
- 3/4 cup soft tofu
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (or your favourite)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2-1 teaspoon light soy sauce, to your taste
- 1 teaspoon onion, minced
- black pepper, to taste
- sweet gherkin, chopped (optional)
- paprika (optional)
- capers, minced (optional)
- jalapeno pepper, chopped (optional)
- bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- green onion, sliced to garnish (optional)
- dried herbs, of your choice (optional)
- 1Remove yolks from halved eggs.
- 2Mash eggs yolks with tofu, yogurt, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, soy sauce, onion and pepper- adjust any amounts to your taste Add any optional ingredients.
- 3Stuff egg halves with filling.
- 4Refrigerate and serve.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Non Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (1065 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.4
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 106.2 mg
- Sodium 77.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 4.8 g