Recipe by peachez
Alot less fat and delicious too. Cook time is boiling of the eggs, Prep includes cool down time for the eggs.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, halved and cooled
- 3⁄4 cup soft tofu
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (or your favourite)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon light soy sauce, to your taste
- 1 teaspoon onion, minced
- black pepper, to taste
- sweet gherkin, chopped (optional)
- paprika (optional)
- capers, minced (optional)
- jalapeno pepper, chopped (optional)
- bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- green onion, sliced to garnish (optional)
- dried herbs, of your choice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove yolks from halved eggs.
- Mash eggs yolks with tofu, yogurt, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, soy sauce, onion and pepper- adjust any amounts to your taste Add any optional ingredients.
- Stuff egg halves with filling.
- Refrigerate and serve.