Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Non-dairy, No-Bake, very easy Chocolate Mousse! Serving options: Drizzle the plate with chocolate syrup and serve by the slice. Or instead of using 1 graham cracker crust, use 6 mini crusts.
- Beat together margarine, sugar, cocoa, and eggs for about 2 minutes until mixture becomes a little separated. (i use an electric whisk).
- Add each egg one at a time to the mixture - beat after each egg.
- add vanilla.
- Beat for about 5 minutes until the mousse gets lighter (it starts off very dark, you will be able to see the difference).
- As you mix, make sure to scrape sides so everything mixes well.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and freeze.
- When frozen (I usually do this the next day) whip up the Rich Whip and spread over frozen mousse.
- Re-Freeze until ready to serve.