1/1 Photo of Non-Dairy Pumpkin Pie
1 hr 5 mins
This recipe came about, because pumpkin pie is are sons favorite and he can not have any dairy. I have served it for Thanksgiving get togethers and everyone thought it was regular pumpkin pie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put first 4 ingerdients in a blender and blend together.
- 2Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl and then add to blender.
- 3Blend until smooth.
- 4Pour into a 9-inch unbaked pie shell.
- 5Bake in preheated oven at 425 degrees for 15 minutes. Then turn down
- 6heat to 350 degrees and bake 40-50 minutes or until knife inserted inches.
- 7center comes out clean.
- 8Cool for a couple of hours. Serve and refrigerate any left overs.
Browse Our Top Lactose-Free Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Non-Dairy Pumpkin Pie
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.2
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 191.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g