Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a thick, creamy soup with no dairy for my milk allergic daughter. I got this from allrecipe.com, but adjusted it a little.
- In a large stock pot, saute onions and garlic in olive oil.
- Add potatoes and broth. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium and cook until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Add chopped broccoli, sage, and hot sauce and cook a few minutes.
- In a blender puree half of the soup and return to stock pot.
- Season with salt and pepper.
This is such a good and healthy recipe. Thank you