Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An incredibly delicious pesto that I've slathered on salmon and on pasta, made into zucchini roll-ups and ... well ... enjoyed in dozens of ways! Quick and easy too!
- 1 cup fresh basil leaf
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 cup cashews, raw and organic preferred
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Toss it into a food processor and whirl till blended and almost smooth.
- Proceed with your favorite recipe.