Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This tastes about as close to the real thing as you can get :) To crush up the peppermints I usually put them in a ziploc bag and hit it with a hammer a few times... lol... it takes no time at all.
- 2 cups silk original soy coffee creamer, cooled for at least 8 hours
- 1 cup original soymilk, cooled for at least 8 hours
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip (optional but highly recommended!!)
- 1 cup broken candy canes or 1 cup peppermint candy
- Mix all ingredients together and beat till well combined. Put in ice cream machine for 30 minutes.
- Pro tip: Put a Tbsp of peppermint schnapps or vodka into the mix to keep it from freezing as solid in the freezer as the soy ice cream usually does.