Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is so good... the fact that it contains no dairy will just be your little secret.
- 2 (16 ounce) containers soy cream cheese (Toffuti brand)
- 1 (12 ounce) container tofutti sour cream (non-dairy)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put everything in a saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes. Will get thick and gloppy.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and bake for half an hour.
- Can top with swirls of non-dairy chocolate syrup, cherry pie filling, or a topping of your choice.
- Let chill in the refrigerator until cold and enjoy!
I brought this to a family gathering since quite a few of us can't have dairy - and everyone was impressed. I did not tell my younger brother, however, as he would not eat something with soy cream cheese or the like. He ate it and never said a word. Thanks for the great dessert!
I served this to a large group (50+) of friends and they loved it!!!