1/1 Photo of Non-Dairy (Pareve) Cheesecake
This is so good... the fact that it contains no dairy will just be your little secret.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Put everything in a saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes. Will get thick and gloppy.
- 3Pour into graham cracker crust and bake for half an hour.
- 4Can top with swirls of non-dairy chocolate syrup, cherry pie filling, or a topping of your choice.
- 5Let chill in the refrigerator until cold and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Non-Dairy (Pareve) Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.5
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 188.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 30.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
soy cream cheese
tofutti sour cream