Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great ice cream!
Make and share this Non Dairy Glazed Pecan Ice Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Beat egg whites with the sugar.
- In a small bowl,whisk the egg yolks and maple syrup with a fork.
- In a separte bowl, beat the whip. Add yolk mixture.
- Fold egg whites into whip.
- Fold in pecans.
- Reserve some peacans for garnish.
Delicious! I made it twice and everyone loved it. I shared it with friends who are lactose intolerant. You can easily make your own glazed nuts as well.
that sounds fabulous and I will certainly make it in the future.Just need a plain one for now.Thanks a lot.