Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great ice cream!
- 2 (8 ounce) containers non-dairy whipped topping (Rich's)
- 6 eggs
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 1⁄2-4 ounces chinese pecans or 3 1⁄2-4 ounces glazed pecans (crushed)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- Beat egg whites with the sugar.
- In a small bowl,whisk the egg yolks and maple syrup with a fork.
- In a separte bowl, beat the whip. Add yolk mixture.
- Fold egg whites into whip.
- Fold in pecans.
- Reserve some peacans for garnish.
Delicious! I made it twice and everyone loved it. I shared it with friends who are lactose intolerant. You can easily make your own glazed nuts as well.
that sounds fabulous and I will certainly make it in the future.Just need a plain one for now.Thanks a lot.