Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a good use for extra fruit juice.
Make and share this Non-Dairy Fruit Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- Fill whatever size cup you want with ice.
- Fill the cup the rest of the way with the Fruit Juice. I find, since we had a large harvest of Pomegranates this year, this recipe works well with natural Pomegranate juice. But you can use any fruit juice.
- Pour the ice-juice mixture into your blender container.
- Peel and break the banana into the same blender container.
- If using sweetener, and it to the blender container before processing.
- Process until as smooth as you like.