Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I don't eat meat and milk products together so I was looking for a broccoli casserole recipe with no dairy and had no luck so I made one up. It is really simple and my 1 year old loves it.
- 3 lbs broccoli, cooked and drained
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup sugar (or according to your taste)
- 1 tablespoon salt (or according to your taste)
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place 1/2 of the cooked broccoli and 1/2 of the other ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth (you can leave it chunky, but my baby has no teeth so I make it smooth).
- Repeat with the other half.
- Place in oiled (I use olive oil) 9x9 inch metal pan.
- Cook for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Wait until it cools a bit and enjoy!