1/1 Photo of Non Cook Hoisin Spring Rolls
Most supermarkets now stock oriental ingredients, such as rice paper ingredients. Keep them as a store cupboard ingredient as they are great for a last minute starter or snack - or you do is soak them in hot water and then fill with your favourite ingredients. Be careful when handling them as they tear quite easily.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the rice paper wrappers in a heatproof bowl and cover with hot water, leave to soak for 5 minutes until soft and pliable.
- 2In a separate bowl, toss together the carrot, cucumber, salad onions and sesame seeds.
- 3Drain the rice paper on a clean tea towel and spread 1 Tsp of the hoisin sauce across the centre of each. Sprinkle with a few coriander leaves. Place the vegetables and then the chicken on top. Make sure that you don't over fill them as they may split if you do.
- 4Fold 2 sides in, then roll up to make a neat cylindrical shape. Serve immediately with extra hoisin sauce to dip into.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Non Cook Hoisin Spring Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.9
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 66.1 mg
- Sodium 343.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 23.6 g