1) I chose to use McVities Digestive Biscuits because they're the most popular band of cookies in the UK. For a non-messy job, put biscuits into a Zipblock or any plastic holder. Seal it & pound biscuits into crumbs using eg. a rolling pin.
2) Mix crumbs with butter (ensure butter is soft for easy mix).
3) I've experimented with lining 2 trays with different material for easy removal. One with foil & another, with greaseproof paper. The verdict: It's so much easier to lift with foil as the latter couln't take the weight & also stick to the cake. After lining the tray, transfer the crumbs mixture onto a 12" rectangular tray & press firmly using the base of a spoon. Refrigerate for about an hour.
4) Mix gelatin with water & dissolve under slow fire. Set aside to cool.
5) Cut peaches into cubes & set aside. Cut lemon into half & use a slicer to remove skin & grate it.
6) Whisk cheese, vanilla essence, zest & lemon juice & blend in gelatine. Add peaches & mix gently.
7) Spoon cheese mixture onto tray. Top up with remaining peaches & chill for about 2hrs.
8) Dissolve jelly crystal in hot water, then add cold water. Ensure jelly is cool before pouring onto cheese mixture. Continue to refrigerate for another 3hrs.
9) Using a spatula, gently loosen the cake at the sides. Remove from tray by lifting the foil & you'll get your nice cake.
10) Cut & put individual pieces into cake holders. Add gummies to decorate & serve chilled.