Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delightful snack when entertaining friends and family!!!! Or keep in the fridge for yourself!!!!
- 10 digestive biscuits
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons of shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sprinkles (optional)
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar (optional)
- Crush the digestives in a bag until they are just crumbs.
- Put the whole can of condensed milk into a non-stick pan (if you don't have one grease a pan with butter) and then add the butter until it melts.
- Add the crushed digestives, cocoa and coconut mix and leave to set.
- Once the mixture is set take a tablespoon of the mixture and roll it into a ball in the palm of your hand.
- If you choose to use the sprinkles/icing sugar roll the balls into that to cover.
- Keep refrigerated.
Wow this recipe was great!! they are soooo delicious!!! I had them at a party and they were a huge hit!!!