Recipe by *Nabiha*
Tastes yummy! From a Goody recipe card. Freezing the pineapple slices isn't necessary, they just help make the final product super-chilled. Prep time does not include freezing time.
- 1 (570 g) can pineapple in syrup (should yield 10 slices)
- 1 1⁄4 cups coconut cream (can use coconut milk)
- 3 -4 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the pineapple slices and set the syrup aside.
- Set aside 2 of the pineapple slices and freeze the remaining 8 slices until firm.
- Blend together the frozen pineapple slices, pineapple syrup, sugar and coconut cream until smooth.
- Add the ice and continue blending till you reach the desired consistency.
- Pour into serving glasses and garnish each glass with toasted coconut and pineapple slices.
- Serve chilled.