these are delicious,and my grandchildren love making them. This is my version of another recipe. You may use diet V8, and light orange juice instead of regular.. try it also made with lemon juice in place of orange juice. Both are great!(If you prefer the alcoholic version.. add rum.. both light and dark..) But we prefer non alcoholic...You can find grenadine in the low carb version on the net.
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle V8 tropical blend
- 1 1⁄2 ounces orange juice
- 12 pieces ice
- 1 ounce grenadine
- carbonated lemon-lime beverage (I use citrus drop from krogers)
- put the ice in shaker, and add the tropical punch and the orange juice,(or lemon)and shake throughly.
- pour into hurricane glass.
- pour the grenadine over the juices,WITHOUT STIRRING!
- Pour soda ON TOP to fill GLASS .
- WITHOUT STIRRING!