1/4 Photos of Non-Alcoholic Hurricanes
these are delicious,and my grandchildren love making them. This is my version of another recipe. You may use diet V8, and light orange juice instead of regular.. try it also made with lemon juice in place of orange juice. Both are great!(If you prefer the alcoholic version.. add rum.. both light and dark..) But we prefer non alcoholic...You can find grenadine in the low carb version on the net.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle V8 tropical blend
- 1 1/2 ounces orange juice
- 12 pieces ice
- 1 ounce grenadine
- carbonated lemon-lime beverage (I use citrus drop from krogers)
- 1put the ice in shaker, and add the tropical punch and the orange juice,(or lemon)and shake throughly.
- 2pour into hurricane glass.
- 3pour the grenadine over the juices,WITHOUT STIRRING!
- 4Pour soda ON TOP to fill GLASS .
- 5WITHOUT STIRRING!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Non-Alcoholic Hurricanes
Serving Size: 1 (698 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
V8 tropical blend