Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful for a chilly evening, after a lovely dinner. Sit back and relax!
Make and share this Non-Alcoholic Hot Buttered Rum recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee crystals (I use decaf)
- 8 ounces boiling water
- 2 -3 tablespoons butterscotch sundae sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 tablespoon whipped topping
- Stir together the Instant Coffee Crystals with the boiling water until dissolved.
- Stir in the butterscotch topping and rum extract, mix well.
- Top with the whipped topping.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
I LOVE this recipe!
Exqusite, this is a real pleasure. Very quick to make and that "pinch" of rum extract really adds something special. Thei is a busy morning and I made one up for my breakfast ( I felt I deserved it *wink*). Thanks Sharon for posting.
This is the first time I have had a hot butterred rum of any kind. My husband and L like it. Prepared as written. Thanks Sharon123. Bullwinkle.