Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make this to go along with my "We want some figgy pudding" We Want Some Figgy Pudding. It's creamy, salty and sweet(I love salty sweet foods).I usually double the recipe if I am making figgy pudding with it.
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar (10x very fine for icing)
- 59.16 ml butter
- 0.59 ml salt
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 59.14 ml heavy cream
- Sift powdered sugar and set aside.
- Beat butter until soft.
- Gradually beat in the sugar until well blended.
- Beat in salt and vanilla.
- Beat in heavy cream .
- When sauce is very smooth chill thoroughly.
I will award stars after I get feed back from the folks I made it for. The recipe is very easy to make and from the sample I had tastes wonderful. It will be after Christmas when I add to this review . I am so sorry the photos I took didn't turn out and would not have done the recipe justice.