1/2 Photos of Non-Alcoholic Beer Batter for Fish
cooking in cairo...'s Note:
This is AMAZING! Use any brand of non-alcoholic beer. This would probably be awesome for shrimp, veggies and anything you want to batter and fry. Trust me, this is delicious and some of the best fried fish. (and I have had some good fish frys on the east coast.) Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, baking powder, salt, cumin, cayenne pepper, black pepper and garlic powder in a bowl.
- 2In a separate bowl mix non-alcoholic beer, egg and oil until well blended.
- 3Stir non-alcoholic mixture into flour mixture.
- 4It will be a bit thick, but should be smooth. If too lumpy, add just a splash more of non-alcoholic beer, that's what i did.
- 5Dip fish into batter, it will coat thick, its good that way, but if you want less batter just shake some off. Its a bit tricky, but just use your fingers and maybe a spoon to help coat.
- 6Put into hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- 7Drain on paper towels and serve hot.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Non-Alcoholic Beer Batter for Fish
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.8
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 430.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: